Is Owning a Small Business Right for You?
January 23, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
One event on an unspecified date at 12:00pm
Are you considering starting a new business? Not sure what you need to do and what steps to take? Then this is the class for you! Come explore the realities of starting a business and access your readiness to start a business. At the end of the class, entrepreneurs will:
• Discern between the myths and realities of small business ownership
• Start a self-assessment to determine their readiness to become a small business owner
• Gain insight about their readiness to start to a business
* Decide on a legal structure
* Develop a checklist to apply for a bank loan.
* Steps you need to take for permits and licensing