Our library of full-length courses is provided by SmallBizU, the first online academy created especially for the education and training needs of small businesses and entrepreneurs.
SmallBizU teaches entrepreneurs about the “3Ms” – Money, Marketing, and Management. It achieves this objective through the delivery of courses that teach the “language of business” and important trade-skills. You will find video tutorials or courses that are delivered via the Internet full of animated slides accompanied by voice-over narration, PowerPoint presentations, worksheets, toolsets, and access to a comprehensive knowledge base.
You will have immediate access to any course that your register for. You can access your course anytime and anywhere. If you have any questions, please contact Tracy Nayar at email@example.com or 703.277.7702.
- Buying a Business
- Choosing a Legal Structure
- Starting a Business
- Tax checklist for starting a new business
- Writing a Business Plan
- Writing a Business Plan – Spanish
- Creating Financial Projections
- Creating a Loan Package
- Find and Attracting Investors
- Finding Money to Start a Business
- Financing Options for Small Business
- Affordable Care Act
- Business Taxes for the Self-Employed
- Business Use of Your Home
- Employer ID Numbers
- Employee or Independent Contractor
- Employing Family Members
- IRS Small Business Resource Center
- Small Business Taxes: The Virtual Workshop
- Ten Things to Ask Your Accountant