Price for Profit
January 20 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Are you a small business owner that is feeling that is feeling the impact of:
- Rising prices for supplies?
- Increased cost of shipping?
- Increasing labor costs?
Or are you curious or concerned about:
- When is the right time to raise my prices?
- How do I effectively communicate the price increase to your current and future customers?
- Questioning if you are charging enough for your goods, products, or services?
- Unsure of your gross profit margin?
- The difference between markups and margins.
During this workshop you’ll learn:
- The definition of profit and why it is important
- How to stop making excuses and start pricing with confidence
- How to calculate and utilize your Cost of Goods Sold in pricing
- Various pricing models