The Lord Fairfax SBDC recommends using the process in the recovery resource center below no matter what stage you are in to determine your next steps. This checklist is meant to help guide you through those important questions as you look to re-imagine your business and find success in the post-crisis world.
Road to Recovery Webinars:
A series of workshops to help businesses get ready and prepared to re-open after COVID-19 including updated regulations, supply chain updates, marketing, accounting/insurance, employment and more.
- PPP Forgiveness Compliance and Legal Issues – Watch here
- Cybersecurity: How to Best Protect Your Business Online – Watch here
- Best eCommerce Platforms for Small Business – Watch here
- Marketing and Promoting Your Small Business on the Web – Watch here
- Pivoting Your Small Business: a 30/60/90 Day Plan – Watch recording here
- Preparing a Comeback for Your Restaurant Business – Watch recording here
- Dining Room Management Health & Safety – Watch recording here
Paycheck Protection Program
The Small Business Administration is accepting PPP loan applications from approved lenders on behalf of any eligible borrowers. Please click on this link for more information on the Paycheck Protection Program
Here is a website that list participating lenders: https://paycheckassist.com/sbalender.html
Trump Signs New Law Relaxing PPP Rules: What You Need To Know
Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Loan Advance
At this time, only agricultural business applications will be accepted due to limitations in funding availability and the unprecedented submission of applications already received. Applicants who have already submitted their applications will continue to be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. For agricultural businesses that submitted an EIDL application through the streamlined application portal prior to the legislative change, SBA will process these applications without the need for re-applying.
Small business applicants who have already submitted their applications will continue to be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are not sure of the status of your application please call 877-641-8202 or email [email protected] .