Any and all small business owners/operators in the Northern Shenandoah Valley Region are eligible to register and attend the educational component of the Program.
Those who wish to go on the compete:
- must have been in business for at least two years;
- must have annual revenues not exceeding $5 million;
- must have Employer ID Number;
- must operate business in one of the following jurisdictions: Frederick County, City of Winchester, Clarke County, Warren County, Town of Front Royal, Shenandoah County or Page County;
- must answer all required application fields of information;
- must pay non-refundable registration fee ($99.00);
- must complete the educational component: five 120 minute classes on business development offered through the Entrepreneur Café process;
- Must clearly and specifically identify need and amount of cash award requested for the project.