Our library of full-length courses is provided by SmallBizU, the first online academy created especially for the education and training needs of small businesses and entrepreneurs.
SmallBizU teaches entrepreneurs about the “3Ms” – Money, Marketing, and Management. It achieves this objective through the delivery of courses that teach the “language of business” and important trade-skills. You will find video tutorials or courses that are delivered via the Internet full of animated slides accompanied by voice-over narration, PowerPoint presentations, worksheets, toolsets, and access to a comprehensive knowledge base.
You will have immediate access to any course that your register for. You can access your course anytime and anywhere. If you have any questions, please contact Tracy Nayar at [email protected] or 703.277.7702.
- Tax checklist for starting a new business
- Calculate Your Start-Up Costs
- What is Market Data Research
- Write Your Business Plan
- Guiding Businesses to Better Cybersecurity – A video presentation by Tom Stamulis of True North Group hosted the Lord Fairfax Small Business Development Center.
- Creating a Loan Package
- Find and Attracting Investors
- Finding Money to Start a Business
- Financing Options for Small Business
- Financing Terms Defined
Managing a Business
- Hiring and Managing Employees
- Introduction to Human Resources
- Stay Legally Compliant
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Introduction to Pricing
- Cybersecurity for Small Business
- Facebook Advertising 101 for Small Business
- Getting Found on Google
- Getting Started with Instagram
- Google Analytics 101 for Small Business
- Linked In for Small Business
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Time Management for the Entrepreneur